Everyone's looking for that celebrity bronzed glow so we are teaming up with Coconuts Tanning Salon and Boutique in Connecticut!
First time session of: Spray Tanning, Teeth Whitening and Waxing
Be sure to mention you were referred by Zuri or Jenna Poitras, or click on the coupon below.
Work out your tan plan for your Wedding Day!
Five Spray Tanning Tips for Brides:
- Exfoliate your body in the shower before going to get your spray. Exfoliation gets rid of dead skin cells that may prevent your wedding day tan from looking even and fresh.
- Always have your waxing services before your spray tanning appointment. Doing this afterwards can make the tan come off in those areas.
- Schedule a tan trial. You want to try your spray out before any big event to insure the right shade for your skin tone. Have a discussion with your spray tan professional about the look you are going for.
- We suggest getting your spray tan two days before your wedding so you will wash away the first layer of the tan, and it has time to settle into your skin.
- For the most foolproof results, splurge on a tan administered by an experienced technician, not a session in an automatic spray tan booth, where your results may be less even and realistic.